Dear Native English Teachers,
At KOC, our mission is to create an engaging and supportive environment that simplifies the English learning journey for our children. We strive to find ways to make English easier to swallow for them. We are seeking full-time teachers who have a passion for teaching, and bring a love of learning into the classroom.
- Starting Dates: Jan., 24 and onward. Those already in Korea is welcomed, but not limited
- Duration: till Feb. 28th, 2025 (with the possibility to extend)
- Working Time: Mon-Fri 09:30 to 18:30 (Lunch 12:10~13:20)
- Student Age: 6-7 year-old / elementary
- Class Size: up to 10 students per class
✅ Requirements & Qualification
- Must have a bachelor degree in any subject
- Must be a fluent English speaker
- Must have a clean national level criminal records check (CRC)
- 1+ years teaching experience preferred
- Be creative and adaptable at the same time as being organized and well-prepared for class
- Able to relate to, empathize with, and stimulate children
- Able to maintain a high standard of professional conduct
- Able to manage time and schedule
- Have good social awareness.
✅ Job Benefits
- Salary: 2.4+ million Won (negotiable, depending on experience & qualification)
- One-way airfare (upon successful completion of contract)
- Partially furnished apartment provided
- 50% Health Care / 50% National Pension Plan
- Bonus: 1 month severance bonus upon successful completion of one year contract
- Vacation: 11 days (2 weeks paid vacation - summer & winter break during scheduled school closings + 1 day of your choice) + all national holidays
- Ongoing training and professional development support
- School-sponsored E-2 visa
To apply, please email following informaion and documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Resume and cover with a recent photo (Required)
- Your current location / visa status
☝️ Apply for jobs with just 1 click and a higher chance of standing out.
👉 Apply Here: email@example.com
Please mention that you found the job on Teast for the school's reference.
You need to be from one of the following counties to teach English in South Korea: USA, Canada, UK, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa. If you are not from one of those countries, you can still teach English in most other countries. This requirement is specific to South Korea and school's can only issue visa's to teachers from those listed countries.
Due to the high number of applications the schools receive they may not be able to respond to every application. If you don't hear back from them within a week or so, it's best to move on to the next job.
When applying for jobs, you should NEVER have to pay to apply. You should also NEVER have to pay to buy anything which they then pay you back for later. NEVER PAY FOR ANYTHING! Also always verify you're actually talking to the company in the job post and not an imposter. Scams in TEFL are rampant, be careful!