- E2 visa holders who're currently in Korea with BA degree or higher
- Clean Criminal background check
- USA, Canada, UK, Australia, New Zealand, Ireland, South Africa ONLY
- Student Age: Elementary school students
- Class Size: 8-12 students maximum
- Program: All fixed curriculum at Little Fox Branches
- Type: Full time
- Pay Range: 2.5~2.8M + Housing (or Housing Allowance)
- Basic Benefits: Pension, Insurances, Severance, 11 Paid vacation, etc.
Location: Techno area in Daejeon
- Start Date: ASAP
- Working Hours: 13:30-21:30 (5~6 class hours)
Please visit our website for more information.
☝️ Apply for jobs with just 1 click and a higher chance of standing out.
👉 Apply Here: email@example.com
Please mention that you found the job on Teast for the school's reference.
You need to be from one of the following counties to teach English in South Korea: USA, Canada, UK, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa. If you are not from one of those countries, you can still teach English in most other countries. This requirement is specific to South Korea and school's can only issue visa's to teachers from those listed countries.
Due to the high number of applications the schools receive they may not be able to respond to every application. If you don't hear back from them within a week or so, it's best to move on to the next job.
When applying for jobs, you should NEVER have to pay to apply. You should also NEVER have to pay to buy anything which they then pay you back for later. NEVER PAY FOR ANYTHING! Also always verify you're actually talking to the company in the job post and not an imposter. Scams in TEFL are rampant, be careful!