Share Fun is looking for experienced and qualified K to G6 teachers.
Teachers must be knowledgeable on the English Curriculum, experience with other international curricula is also desirable but not essential. Teachers must be creative in their teaching practice with a desire to teach in a multicultural environment.
Candidates must have a teaching degree as well as 3 years post qualification experience and/or teaching English as second language certification.
About our school we located in Taiwan, the school based on Project Based Learning offer students a creative, challenging and rewarding learning experience.
Benefits can include all, or some of the following:
• Excellent salary with small class size
• Free lunch provided
• Discounted school tuition for children
• National Labor insurance & Health insurance provided
• foreign teacher monthly salary range start from NT$65,000- NT$95,000
Requirements for Applying:
• Assist to apply for work permit & alien resident visa (ARC)
• Accredited Bachelor’s degree (School should be accepted by Taiwanese Ministry of Education) or notarized related to educational background diploma (2 years) plus certificate(TESL/TEFL/TESOL)
• A university /master degree in the subject, or level of teaching
• Teacher needed to have at least 2 years experience working in Asia, UK, U.S., Canadian, Irish, Australia., N.Z., S.A., or accredited international schools.
• Hold a valid Passport (at least 6 months)
• Ability to stay and teach at least for 12-24 month's contract
• Copy of Transcript
• Credential Copy
• Letter of Introduction
• Non-criminal record
Working Time: Monday to Friday
Duties and responsibilities:
- Pastoral care of class students, their emotional wellbeing and safety while at school
- Teaching English Additional Language through innovative and creative lesson activities
- Teaching relevant life skills through a hidden curriculum through games and summer camps
- Creating a safe and innovative learning environment for the students
- Termly reporting on the academic progress of the students via parents/ teacher conferences
- Assessment of students’ academic progress through formal assessments, projects, book-based activities, speaking and listening activities
- Curriculum planning and development for English classes taught, including Science, History, Geography and Art into the curriculum through Integrated Studies
- Leading fun morning exercise activities based on English songs and obstacle course activities
- Brainstorming, planning and preparing students for drama and speech performances such as assemblies, end of year performances and speech days.
- Co-ordinating the summer/ winter camp curriculum and activities
- Designing the monthly school newsletter templates for teachers to fill in and send to parents as feedback on all taught in class that month.
- Assisting school management with the orientation of new foreign teachers into the school.
Share Fun Bilingual Academy
Contact Person: Amy
Phone: 06-295-7000 / 06-295-8000
Address: 750 Jain Kang Road Section 3, Anping, Tainan City, Taiwan.
☝️ Apply for jobs with just 1 click and a higher chance of standing out.
👉 Apply Here: email@example.com
Please mention that you found the job on Teast for the school's reference.
When applying for jobs, you should NEVER have to pay to apply. You should also NEVER have to pay to buy anything which they then pay you back for later. NEVER PAY FOR ANYTHING! Also always verify you're actually talking to the company in the job post and not an imposter. Scams in TEFL are rampant, be careful!