Native Kindergarten Teachers required for China FEB 2024
- 40 working hours per week including office hours
- Monday to Friday 8:00am - 12:00pm,14:00pm - 17:30pm
- Native English speaker with Bachelor Degree
- Competitive salary between 24,000CNY - 30000CNY before tax depending on teachers qualifications
- Paid Summer / Winter vacation
- Foreign teachers community
- Training & Curriculum provided
- Same type of social security / health insurance as local citizen （ First Class )
- Flight allowance up to 6,000CNY
- 11 days of Chinese official holidays plus Summer / Winter vacation
- Up to 7 days paid hotel accommodation upon arrival
- Support in finding an accommodation
- Full support in making the transition to life in China
☝️ Apply for jobs with just 1 click and a higher chance of standing out.
👉 Apply Here: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please mention that you found the job on Teast for the school's reference.
You need to be from one of the following counties to teach English in China: USA, Canada, UK, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa. However, schools in China can still hire teachers from other countries as subject teachers or teaching assistants and managers.
Due to the high number of applications the schools receive they may not be able to respond to every application. If you don't hear back from them within a week or so, it's best to move on to the next job.
When applying for jobs, you should NEVER have to pay to apply. You should also NEVER have to pay to buy anything which they then pay you back for later. NEVER PAY FOR ANYTHING! Also always verify you're actually talking to the company in the job post and not an imposter. Scams in TEFL are rampant, be careful!