POLY is looking for qualified homeroom teachers to serve as a kindergarten to elementary school-age teacher. You will be teaching mainly kindergarten classes with some elementary classes in the afternoons.
You will be responsible for the following:
• Plan, prepare, and deliver lessons
• Prepare teaching materials ahead of time
• Grade regular homework assignments
• Prepare and create tests and examinations
• Track and report students’ performance and give feedback
• Teach advanced English level kindergarten students ages 6-7 speaking, stories, arts and crafts, phonics, reading, and writing
• Teach advanced English level elementary school students through speaking and writing, reading, grammar, and book discussion classes
• Must be citizens of the following countries: U.S.A, Canada, U.K, Ireland, New Zealand, Australia, or South Africa.
• Must have all required documents (apostilled nationwide criminal background check and an apostilled diploma from a 4-year accredited university.
• A clean self-medical health check
• Working hours may vary depending on location but average work hours are between 9:30 a.m.-6:30 p.m.
• Starting at 2,600,000 KRW • Salary may vary depending on experience
• Insured with the 4 National Insurances.
• Severance: upon completion of a one-year contract, severance pay which is equal to one month’s salary is paid to the teacher.
• Vacation: 10 days plus National Korean Holidays
• Airfare: Support provided to those outside of Korea
• Housing Provided, Housing Allowance Provided
• Housing or 200,000 KRW housing allowance provided