SALARY AND BENEFIT
- Rate: 470,000 VND/ hour (NET Salary)
- Total working hours: 18-20h/ week
- Lunch provided at school
- National holidays off
- Yearly bonus included: Renewal contract, Christmas, New Year, Lunar New Year, Teacher’s Day…
- Work permit covered
- Healthcare insurance
- PIT, Social insurance, Unemployment insurance covered as required by the Vietnamese labour law
- Academic support and opportunities for professional development
- Location: Dong Anh district
Minimum qualifications and experience:
- University degree
- CELTA, TESOL, TEFL or equivalent high quality teaching qualification
Preferred qualifications and experience:
- Substantial experience teaching with reputable organisations
- Experience teaching academic English
To apply, please email your CV, and documents to email@example.com
☝️ Apply for jobs with just 1 click and a higher chance of standing out.
👉 Apply Here: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please mention that you found the job on Teast for the school's reference.
Before applying to teaching jobs in Vietnam it might be a good idea to review the requirements to teach English in Vietnam.
Due to the high number of applications the schools receive they may not be able to respond to every application. If you don't hear back from them within a week or so, it's best to move on to the next job.
When applying for jobs, you should NEVER have to pay to apply. You should also NEVER have to pay to buy anything which they then pay you back for later. NEVER PAY FOR ANYTHING! Also always verify you're actually talking to the company in the job post and not an imposter. Scams in TEFL are rampant, be careful!