DIRECT HIRING FROM CANB]
Dear English teachers 😊.
CANB is English Native teachers in various locations in Gyeonggi, and Incheon.
*** This post is a direct contract (without recruiter) ***
We are looking for energetic teachers with optimistic personalities and passion for teaching English.
Details are provided below. If you have questions, please ask firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Location: (Address)
Songdo - Incheon: 157-15, Sinsong-ro, Yeonsu-gu, Incheon, Republic of Korea, 22002
Jukjeon - Gyeonggi: 35, Jukhyeon-ro, Giheung-gu, Yongin-si, Gyeonggi-do, Republic of Korea, 16898
2. Job Position: Full-Time Teacher, English Native
3. Working hours: 1:30PM - 9:30PM (Mon-Fri)
4. Teaching Hours: (Break: 30min & 5min between classes)
5. Teaching Level: Elementary + Middle Students
6. Starting Date: Songdo - ASAP or in Jan. Jekjeon - Oct. 1st
7. Monthly Salary Range: 2.4M(without experience) or higher
- Medical Insurance, Pension, Severance Pay
- Paid vacation: 11 days in the first year (weekends and national holidays excluded)
- Housing (Studio or 1 bed) or Allowance provided
- Airfare Provided
- And more!😊.
* Details can be provided upon requests
Apply Now: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSf0Uh1Y15k8IVTXByrNcUhuDmcZ52URG7pTOP9dob7yF50OBw/viewform?usp=sf_link or
Please send your resume or CV to email@example.com or contact +82 2 2224 7992, office hour from 9AM to 6PM (GMT+9)
☝️ Apply for jobs with just 1 click and a higher chance of standing out.
👉 Apply Here: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please mention that you found the job on Teast for the school's reference.
You need to be from one of the following counties to teach English in South Korea: USA, Canada, UK, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa. If you are not from one of those countries, you can still teach English in most other countries. This requirement is specific to South Korea and school's can only issue visa's to teachers from those listed countries.
Due to the high number of applications the schools receive they may not be able to respond to every application. If you don't hear back from them within a week or so, it's best to move on to the next job.
When applying for jobs, you should NEVER have to pay to apply. You should also NEVER have to pay to buy anything which they then pay you back for later. NEVER PAY FOR ANYTHING! Also always verify you're actually talking to the company in the job post and not an imposter. Scams in TEFL are rampant, be careful!