[Ha Noi - Ha Long City] VUS Nothern English Center is actively hiring ESL Teachers:
Preferred Location: - Linh Dam District
- Bac Tu Liem District
What we offer:
- Highly competitive salary
- Work Permit & Visa/TRC support
- Performance review accordingly
- Outstanding facilities and teaching resources with dedicated support from the academic team.
- Comprehensive Work Permit and Visa/TRC support & remuneration
- Professional development opportunities throughout the year from our academic team and our academic partners
- A huge Teacher’s Day celebration
- Fantastic social events, outing trips and company activities
- Working sponsorship for VietNam entry (Oversea hired)
Extra benefits for Full time positions:
Full time contract completion bonus
Comprehensive health insurance policy
Visa/TRC & work permit renewal costs covered
Enhanced benefits apply from the 2nd year signing onwards
- Native speaking Candidates with : Bachelor Degree or equivalent
- CELTA/TESOL/TEFL Certificate or equivalent
- Native Fluency in the English Language
- Weekday evening and weekend availability
Preferably 1 year of teaching experience (but not essential)
Your application should include:
An up to date CV
A Cover Letter
A scan/photo of your degree and teaching certificates
Please send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org or inb for more detail.
👉 Apply Here: email@example.com
Please mention that you found the job on Teast for the school's reference.
Before applying to teaching jobs in Vietnam it might be a good idea to review the requirements to teach English in Vietnam.
Due to the high number of applications the schools receive they may not be able to respond to every application. If you don't hear back from them within a week or so, it's best to move on to the next job.
When applying for jobs, you should NEVER have to pay to apply. You should also NEVER have to pay to buy anything which they then pay you back for later. NEVER PAY FOR ANYTHING! Also always verify you're actually talking to the company in the job post and not an imposter. Scams in TEFL are rampant, be careful!