Francis Parker Collegiate Sungdong campus
Native English speaker from USA, CAN, UK, IRE, AUS, NZ or SA
Bachelor’s degree from one of the countries listed above
To apply, please send your resume and a recent professional photo or introduction video to: email@example.com
1. Location: 410, Wangsimni-ro, Seongdong-gu, Seoul, Republic of Korea
서울 성동구 왕십리로 410 (하왕십리동) 센트라스 153타워 4층, 5층
2. No. of Current Native teachers: 13
3. No. of Teachers needed: 3
4. Start Date: 1st March, 2024
5. Arrival Date: 28th February, 2024
6. Employment Type: Full-time
7. Salary: 2,30,000 KRW ~ 2,90,000 KRW
8. Working Days: Monday ~ Friday
9. Working Hours: 9:00a.m.~6:00p.m.
*Break: 12:10p.m.~1:00p.m. / 5:30p.m.~6:00p.m.
10. Target Level: Kindy/ Elementary
1. Severance Package (after 1year completion of contract)
2. National Pension Program: 50% Company / 50% Instructor (Except South African)
3. Rent-Free Housing / Housing allowance
4. Paid Annual Leave: 11days
5. Flight Reimbursement: One-way ticket
** Lunch meal is provided (No lunch duty)
The system and curriculums are all set up for teachers.
☝️ Apply for jobs with just 1 click and a higher chance of standing out.
👉 Apply Here: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please mention that you found the job on Teast for the school's reference.
You need to be from one of the following counties to teach English in South Korea: USA, Canada, UK, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa. If you are not from one of those countries, you can still teach English in most other countries. This requirement is specific to South Korea and school's can only issue visa's to teachers from those listed countries.
Due to the high number of applications the schools receive they may not be able to respond to every application. If you don't hear back from them within a week or so, it's best to move on to the next job.
When applying for jobs, you should NEVER have to pay to apply. You should also NEVER have to pay to buy anything which they then pay you back for later. NEVER PAY FOR ANYTHING! Also always verify you're actually talking to the company in the job post and not an imposter. Scams in TEFL are rampant, be careful!