We are looking for a Kindergarten Homeroom Teacher who can start ASAP 🙂 - Location: YongSan, SEOUL (Near Itaewon Area)
(full-time position (up to 23 teaching hours)
New Semester Starts On Jan 16th!
Salary: 2.8~ 3.5 mil
Benefits: 5 Week Paid Vacation, 4 Major Insurances, Delicious Lunch! Salary raise every contract term, and based on performance and evaluation, Assign a mentor for candidates seeking a teaching license,
Start Date: Jan 16th, 2023
Student Type: Korean Students, Returnees, Grade K, From English Kindergarten
Class Size: About 5 students per class.
Curriculum: US Common Core Teacher Training is provided.
F VISA TEACHERS
Location: 7-14 Dongbinggodong, YongSan, Seoul (across from Mondrian Hotel at Itaewon)
Working Hours: 8:10-5:10 (Lunch and Prep Hours)
Benedem Education of Seoul is an academic institute where we provide a challenging yet balanced Benedem’s international curriculum to meet the needs of Korean and international
students wishing to study abroad.
We are AI, NCPSA Accredited Candidate school.
Full Job Description: Looking for a flexible, experienced, and creative individual who loves teaching and understands how to engage elementary students in English Language Arts, Math, Social Studies, and Science teaching and learning. Building on our existing programs, this teacher will serve as a Grade Kinder homeroom teacher and collaborate with colleagues weekly.
• Preparing and delivering materials and lessons as scheduled
• Assessing students’ performance by issuing effort grades and comments
• Effectively using technology to enhance instruction
• Understanding of a literacy continuum; behaviors and understandings
• Understanding of the development of proficient readers and writers
• Ability and willingness to facilitate literacy assessments
• Understanding of common core standard & curriculum; behaviors and understandings
• Conducting parent conferences and communicating effectively with parents
• Plan and attend team and department meetings and major school events as required
• As a homeroom teacher, being a primary point of contact for communication with parents
• Leading 1-afternoon student activity a week
Teachers pursuing Teacher Certification Programs - will be provided with a mentor for the program.
Qualifications and Competencies:
● Experience working in an international school setting preferred
● Highly Qualified: Teacher Certification from English-Speaking Country
● Has experience teaching in an international school setting
● Bilingual in Korean and English - able to read, write and speak both languages fluently
● Proficient with MS Office applications and Google applications
● Self-motivated, flexible, and adaptable
● Organized with high attention to details
● Salary to be determined based on experience and education after an interview
Interested candidates should apply with a cover letter, resume, and list of two references via email with the subject line “Kindergarten Grade Teacher” to email@example.com.