ILA Vietnam is looking for expatriate ESL/EFL Teachers to join our team in various cities & provinces in Vietnam, including: Ho Chi Minh City, Ha Noi, Bien Hoa, Binh Duong, Ba Ria - Vung Tau, Long Khanh, Rach Gia, Vinh Long, and more – simply send in your application now and you will have the chance to discuss your preferred working location afterwards!
BREAKING NEWS: For teachers starting work on May 2023, a 10 MILLION VND Early Start Bonus is applicable. Apply early to not miss this rare opportunity!
Vietnam has long been renowned for its exquisite cuisine, friendly people and scenic world heritage sites. For expatriates, Vietnam proves to be one of the best countries to work in for its incredibly affordable living costs and lovely tropical weather. Join our quest to inspire the next generation of Vietnamese learners while experiencing the beauty of this country!
ILA is one of the largest international language providers in Vietnam, with 22 years of experience in the education industry and a diverse team of 700+ qualified expatriate teachers working at over 50 Language Centres across the country. At ILA, teachers have the opportunity to teach students across a wide range of age groups and abilities. We take pride in the Training and Support we offer our teachers, giving them the opportunity to develop their teaching skills and advance their career development.
Here at ILA Vietnam, we have small class sizes and all the support and resources a teacher could wish for, including centres that are designed, built and equipped to the highest standards, and dedicated support throughout the Visa & Work Permit application process for our international colleagues. We place a strong emphasis on academic quality, as reflected in our approach to teacher recruitment, development, support and management.
WHAT YOU NEED
- English proficiency level: Native
- Minimum 3-year Bachelor’s degree
- A recognised qualification in English Language Teaching with a duration of 120+ hours (TEFL Level 4 Certificate or higher, AVSE TESOL, CELTA/Trinity, or equivalent)
- Candidates with teaching practice/experience preferred
- Prepare and deliver dynamic and communicative lessons across a range of levels to students to the standards set out in the Teacher Handbook and following the ILA Young Learner syllabus.
- To follow, adapt and supplement the prescribed project lessons and develop strategies to ensure successful academic outcomes.
- To actively link the academic programme with the projects through meaningful activities in the classroom.
- To ensure students receive constructive and positive feedback on any completed work.
- To assist in the placement testing and classroom allocations of all students.
- Undertake essential administrative tasks, such as keeping up-to-date records of work, classroom registers, lesson plans, assessments, etc. as directed by the Centre Manager, Teaching and Learning - Manager, or Senior Teacher in accordance with the requirements.
- Share academic materials and resources as needed.
- Carry out any duties as may be reasonably assigned by the Centre Manager, Academic Manager, or Senior Teacher.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive hourly rate of up to 520,000 VND/hour
- Additional hourly teaching supplement*
- Relocation Bonus – up to 28 million VND depending on the working location*
- Housing Allowance*
- Contract completion Bonus
- Contract re-signing Bonus
- Holiday bonus
- Paid Induction
- Up to 6 nights’ accommodation on arrival
- Visa & Work permit organized and covered by ILA
- Premium Health Insurance
- On-going professional development delivery by experienced Teaching & Learning team
- Rotation/relocation opportunities to gain experience and explore Vietnam with various roles in different locations
*Applicable to specific ILA locations
Send your application right now to be a part of our team of dedicated teachers at ILA Vietnam!
If you have further questions, we are happy to answer them via our email: email@example.com.
👉 Apply Here: https://teachingenglish.ila.edu.vn/career/?utm_source=teast&utm_medium=jobpost&utm_campaign=earlystartMay#application-form
Please mention that you found the job on Teast for the school's reference.
Due to the high number of applications the schools receive they may not be able to respond to every application. If you don't hear back from them within a week or so, it's best to move on to the next job.
When applying for jobs, you should NEVER have to pay to apply. You should also NEVER have to pay to buy anything which they then pay you back for later. NEVER PAY FOR ANYTHING! Also always verify you're actually talking to the company in the job post and not an imposter. Scams in TEFL are rampant, be careful!